Generative Models for Pose Transfer
- Built algorithm to transfer action (e.g. dance) from one subject to another (e.g. person to person).
- Used pose skeleton detection algorithm and k-NN to match frames to train a GAN (pix2pix).
- Developed novel algorithm for finding important words in a collection of documents with similar topics
- Part of a consultant project for Intuit which I helped manage.
Take a Picasso
- A robotic sketch artist that draws a physical portrait of user based on image taken by smartphone.
- Won Best Hardware, Best 3D Printed Hack, and a grant from Peter Thiel’s 1517 Fund at CalHacks 3.0.
- Built front-end for portal that runs computational models of the brain.
- Used in over 1000 scientific publications since.
iMessage Spam Detection
- Wrote tutorial on how to build simple on-device mobile machine learning application using Apple’s CoreML framework.
- Used by Siraj Raval to make a video tutorial.
- Swift playground that recognizes digits drawn on screen using signal processing instead of neural networks
- Won Apple 2017 WWDC Scholarship.
- Open-source application that lets you trigger IFTTT recipies from a Macbook Pro touchbar.